Newton Cabinets, Frames and Enclosures: Newton Server Cabinet
Newton Server Cabinet / Frame
Newton Instrument Company announces the release of a Newton Data Center Cabinet. The Newton Server Cabinet is designed with textured finish perforated front and rear doors to provide intake/exhaust of airflow to network equipment. It also has optional removable textured finish side and top panels to suit most applications. The frame is a smooth finish to provide a visually appealing contrast. The Newton Server Cabinet will allow up to 38& deep equipment and is EIA compliant. The uprights are equipped with .375 square cage nut holes to fit all standard server applications.
- Industry standard 84″ high but with 45 RMU to accommodate newest routers and switches.
- Open base and top design for easy access to under floor or overhead cabling and airflow.
- Outside Dimensions: Four post frame 84″H x 24″W x 42″D Full cabinet version 84″H x 24″W x 46″D (including doors, locks and sides)
- Four full length mounting uprights included with each frame, with cage nut holes, perfect for server applications. (Cage nuts sold separately).
- Mounting uprights fully adjustable from front to rear with EIA complaint 17.75″ spacing between them.
- Fully welded 11 gauge steel chassis, statically tested to 2500 lbs. when secured to the floor.
- Multiple masked areas in the base and top for ease of equipment grounding.
- Easily connected together for multiple frame arrays.
- Floor mounting kit, casters or leveling feet available.
Ordering Info Newton Server Cabinet /Frame
|Part Number||Description||Height||Width||Depth||A||B||Hole Pattern|